The Playmate Genie is a powerful tool for teaching tennis. Realistic game situations with up to 7 shots can be practiced. Groups of students can practice drills such as groundstroke, approach and lob to 2 lines, feeding the balls every 1-1/2 seconds. Or if you are practicing at home you can throw two ground-strokes followed by an approach shot, followed by a volley, followed by a lob. Since the Genie is part of the Chameleon Series, its control box can be unplugged and replace with the Smash, Deuce or even the PC. You can purchase this machine now and later upgrade it to a Playmate™ PC.
The easy to use Genie control box allows for electronic adjustment of seven distinct shots. The shot are independently programmable for elevation, speed, topspin or backspin, and delay as well as seven position direction with randomization.
Features of the Playmate™ Genie
- • Seven distinct programmable shots, each with its own speed, spin, elevation and delay
- • Seven programmable shot delays
- • Seven programmable directions
- • Seven programmable elevations
- • Random sequence switch to simulate game situations
- • Holds 300 balls
- • Variable topspin and backspin
- • Two-function remote control (on/off with drill reset)
- • Rear-mounted, user-friendly control box
- • Compatible with Playmate™ Serve Lift
- • Aircraft aluminum construction for optimal durability
- • Three-year limited parts warranty
A Closer Look at the Playmate™ Genie
Product ID PBG01
You have 0 items in your cart.
View Cart | Go to Checkout